Your wedding is a reflection of everything that makes your relationship so incredible. You cherish your love story, and you recognize how sacred and once-in-a-lifetime this phenomenon is that has completely swept you off your feet. This love, and this journey, is deserving of every bit of celebration that you are meticulously creating. Your path to finding this amazing person to spend your life with has been an unbelievably unique adventure, and your engagement and wedding day is a significant mile-marker along that journey.
Shouldn't your wedding photographs resonate that?
We're totally meant to work together if:
- You like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain (just kidding...)
- Your relationship has changed your life and you feel like no one else can love another human being like you two love each other
- You're planning a lifetime of love and commitment, not just a wedding
- You're looking for a photographer that really gets LOVE, someone you can trust to capture the essence of your relationship
- You love craft beer/great wine and good food–especially when you go out to eat and just have an amazing experience
- Travel and adventure are in your soul
- Your wedding is a reflection of the two of you and the relationship you to dearly cherish
- You want a photographer who is going to spoil you and love you and support you and understand you and blow your minds
- Your love for rescue animals is borderline obsessive (I might have three rescues running around my house right now...)
- You want someone on your team that's going to make your day flow smoothly with enthusiasm, love, and professionalism
We get to work with awesome vendors
Working in the wedding industry means that we often get to see other vendors on display, showing up and giving it their all. Whether you're looking for a top-notch DJ, or someone to arrange some gorgeous floral centerpieces for your reception, we know someone that can help you. Check out our VENDOR PAGE to connect with area professionals that we would recommend and have worked with extensively. Feel free to ask about other vendors that may not be listed!
Like what you see?
Want to know more?
Upcoming Travel Dates:
November 6th–Moab, UT • November 7th–Bryce Canyon NP • November 8th-11th–Zion NP • November 13th–Boulder, CO
Click here to book an adventure session with KLEM Studios on-location!